With our mission of making beauty more human, we would also like to shine a light on everyone’s birthright to feel good in their own skin.
Each year, we choose to donate to a non-profit that not only supports those in need, but also aligns with our values as a brand. We donate a percentage of our sales every year to different non-profit organisations. In 2022, we're giving back to the Jed Foundation, a non-profit that protects emotional health and prevents suicide for teens and young adults in the United States.
"As someone with a history of depression, mental health is something that has always been important to me and to ALLIES, which is why we donate annually to non-profits. Healing is not linear; some days you have good skin, and others, you don't. The same goes for your emotional health."
- ALLIES Founder, Nicolas Travis
We’ve compiled a list of Mental Health resources—that is by no means exhaustive—as a way to help guide our allies toward prioritising their mental health.
Asian Mental Health Collective:
- Mindline.sg: www.mindline.sg/home
- Samaritans of Singapore (SOS): Call 1767 OR Whatsapp 9151 176
- Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-283-7019
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 74174
- Jed Foundation: jedfoundation.org
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Call 98
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- BlackLine: 1-800-604-584
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-886
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-774
- TrevorLifeline: 1-866-488-738
- National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI) Helpline: 1-800-950-6264 @nationaldeaftherapy
- Shout: text SHOUT to 8525
- National Suicide Prevention
- Helpline: 0800 689 565
- Mind: www.mind.org.uk
- Switchboard LGBT+ helpline: 0300 330 063
Call 0800 068 414 OR text 07860 039 96
- MindLine Trans+: 0300 330 546
- Samaritans: 116 123